
Well this is the start of my blog I'm going to blog about life as a teenager i will be 13 in September and life can be hecktic as a teenager because your going throgh a lot of change it can be hard but its a part of life so what are thigs you struggle with or have struggled with as a teenager????????? tell me about it

Congratulations on your blog Zahrah!! I have kept a blog since 2006. Being that I am 48 years old I think my blog might be a bit adult for you. But just to let you know these teen years are going to be fond memories (I hope) for you one day. It is good that you are recording your thoughts and feelings now.
ReplyDeleteLove old great auntie Lynne
(my blog is about life as a pre menopausal, overweight, black female diva!) You think you got problems!!